Pan-European office markets are battling various headwinds from higher interest rates, cyclical demand headwinds and ongoing WFH uncertainty, not to mention increasing ESG costs. An absence of liquidity in almost all European investment markets reflects the reality of an uncertain outlook and lack of available financing. Join us for a 45-minute webinar digging into the investment implications for the Pan-European Office sector.
• Hybrid working: Reaching equilibrium in major markets?
• Primary vs. Secondary submarkets: Bifurcation increasing
• Financing: Lender appetite and sustainable debt yields
• Public and private market valuations: What the REIT and corporate bond markets are saying about the likely direction of private market pricing in Europe from current levels
• Operating fundamentals and Capital Allocation: Green Street's medium-term market rent growth expectations by market – which are likely to outperform?
Adam is an Analyst in the European Research team, covering the Office sector, having originally joined Green Street’s equity sales team in 2012. Prior to Green Street, Adam worked in Institutional Equity Sales at Macquarie Securities in London and...
Taylor is a Senior Account Manager in the Account Management team at Green Street. Having joined the firm in 2020, Taylor is responsible for the development of strategic European client-relationships, ensuring clients receive value, insight and...